Controlled Substance License

November 7, 2022

Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 2.07.41 PM

CSL is designed for people who carry out pest control and border control using extremely toxic substances called VTA (Vertebrate Toxic Agents) or extremely toxic gases called Fumigants.

WorkSafe control the registration process for all persons who work with Cyanide, DRC1339, PAPP and Sodium fluoroacetate for controlling pest animals and border control fumigation products, Chloropicrin, Dichloropropene, Aluminium phosphide and Magnesium phosphide. (not all products listed here).

The process to gain a CSL requires:

The person to be 17 years or older.
Have a need for the licence, eg; work for DOC or pest control contractor.
Complete training course with us at Adroit Solutions – this is completed via online classroom.
Submit all assessments, documents, and practical evidence to us at Adroit Solutions
We manage all your application – arrange a Certified Handler Certificate; collate all your application documents and forward onto WorkSafe who approve and issue your Controlled Substance licence.

Contact us now for more detailed information specific to your requirements.

Comments Off on Controlled Substance License

recent posts

How to use Pindone Rabbit Bait for Results

Otago Regional Pest Management Plan feral rabbit rules

Rabbit population management

Trapping with Snares

Pindone Training Certificate

Thermal telescope & GPS mapping

Protecting plants from rabbits

Plantskydd – A natural Rabbit/Herbivore repellent


Rabbit trapping

Pindone Susceptibility

Pindone Rabbit Bait

Night shooting

Estimating how many rabbits you are dealing with

Rabbit Proof Fencing

The History of Legislation for Rabbit Control

Rabbit or Hare?

Biology of the Rabbit Oryctolagus cuniculus

Poison Partner in Rabbit Fight

Dogs and rabbit poisons

Guest posts

If you are interested in providing a guest post for the Rabbit Watch website, please get in touch.

Recent Post

Scroll to Top